Senior Staff Accountant
Do you like seeing the big picture but also love making sure all details are buttoned up?
Do you like being a team player while also working independently?
Do you want opportunities to learn new things?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may just be our new Tax and Accounting Professional. Read on to see if we’re a good fit for each other.
Who we are:
We are a forward-thinking, tech-savvy company made up of accounting and tax experts. At Coleman & Associates, we strive every day to be better by providing clients with proactive support that makes a difference in their personal and professional lives. We work in an ever-changing world and strive for excellence in every encounter with our team and our clients.
Who you are:
- Detail-oriented, proficient with technology and a master of time management
- Self-starter, independent worker and team player
- An outstanding communicator, both written and verbal
- CPA or EA – completed or working towards completion
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification a plus but not required
What you’ll be doing:
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual accounting for a variety of clients
- Preparing business and personal tax returns for the clients you serve
- Processing client payroll and payroll tax returns
What success looks like in this role:
- Providing outstanding client service and treating individuals with respect
- Completing client deliverables on time
- Ability to problem solve and bring solutions to the table
- Producing work without errors
What’s in it for you:
- 15 days of paid time off
- 12 days off in the summer when the office is closed on Fridays
- Health insurance for you paid 80%
- Colleagues that invest in your success, support one another and genuinely care about your success – professionally and personally
Are you intrigued by this opportunity? Please send a resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!